The Countdown Is On
Pre-paid tickets are available for $115 purchased by clicking on the link below. Tickets will be available at the gate on the day for $130.00. NO PHOTO ID, NO ENTRY. See below for further conditions.
Ticket price includes: entry, entertainment, drinks, food, breakfast, stubby holder, sticker and camping.
Gates Open at 12 noon Saturday
Event starts at 8pm until approx. 1:30am
Sunday Breakfast from 7am to 11am
Good Faces 4 Radio
Good faces 4 Radio is the ultimate party band. Playing an extensive range of music from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s to current classics. The guys pride themselves on quality sound, professional performance and entertainment.
With over 20 years combined experience, Good faces 4 Radio have played all of Victoria, whether it be a residency at popular venues in Geelong & Melbourne, B&S Balls, Private functions or weddings.
Jade Gibson is a country pop/rock singer-songwriter hailing from North East Victoria, renowned on the BnS and country music circuit. Recently returned from a stint touring parts of the USA and performing and recording her debut album in Nashville Tennessee, Jade is bringing her lively show back to her roots in country Australia. With support from talented guitarist Jack McDonald, Jade will be performing a lively show of covers and maybe throw in an original here and there. She brings the energetic and upbeat style she is known for that gets crowds on their feet and singing along.
Accommodation by way of camping is available within the Recreation Reserve on Saturday night.
No camping at the Reserve on the Friday night.
If you would like to camp on the Friday night we highly recommend you stay at the Colac Otway Caravan Park, Princes Highway Colac West where you are sure to be looked after well by Craig and Viola. Visit their website at Colac Otway Caravan Park.
During the afternoon, there will be a food vendor on site. Once the official event has started, the best Roast Beef & Gravy Rolls in the district will be available.
FREE WATER will be available throughout the event.
The Titpullers Hoot ‘n’ Nanny is the major fundraising event for the Western Eagles Football Netball Club ran by the management committee. It is held on the 2nd weekend in February each year at the Irrewillipe Recreation Reserve.
Irrewillipe is an area in the Western District region of Victoria, Australia. It is situated approximately 16km’s west of Colac.
The Titpullers Hoot ‘n’ Nanny is a Bachelor and Spinsters ball catering to an expected crowd of up to 850 attendees. The event is run as an 18+ event, with no minor being permitted entry. Live music is provided between the hours of approximately 8pm and 1.30am by a live band.
2280 Timboon-Colac Road IRREWILLIPE 3249
0409 557 922
- No PHOTO ID at Ticket Tent at Gate. No armband, NO ENTRY. This is a 18+ event.
- NO DENIM. If you want to wear a dress or pants, that is ok. Just NO DENIM. Please make an effort to dress up for the ball.
- NO FIRES
- NO CAMPING FRIDAY NIGHT. Gates open 12 noon Saturday.
- NO CIRCLE WORK. Vehicle movement around the reserve is strictly walking pace only.
- Look after your mates. In years gone by, we have had people walking up the middle of the road intoxicated, and drivers have called the Police. This is not safe for you or drivers. This is a good way for the BALL not to continue.
- We WILL be abiding by the Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines. If the bar staff says you have had too much, you need a break and some water. Water is available at the bar and the kitchen. We will ask security to escort you out if we need to.
- NO GLASS. This will be confiscated and NOT given back. This is a sporting oval. We are giving you pre-warning to buy supplies in cans and plastic bottles or transfer them to plastic.